No-prep, imaginative play delivered to your door.
- You want to give your kids opportunities for imaginative play but you don't have time for complicated set-ups or a ton of prep.
- You know the value of open-ended play, but you aren't sure how to encourage your kids to actually do it.
- You want to work on those fine motor skills and strengthen those little fingers but it has to be FUN FOR THEM.
How it works
1. Choose the level that's right for your family.
2. Your subscription will be delivered monthly. It's shipped on the 15th, credit cards are charged on the 6th of each month. Cancel or pause at anytime.
3. Imagination is unleashed. Boredom is CRUSHED.
Time left to subscribe for March
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
Hi, I'm Jess!
Wild Child Imagination Studio began as an in-person art studio for kids. When the pandemic hit, owner Jess Kroez pivoted to creating playdough kits & sensory bins for kids to use at home. She began a subscription box in November 2020 and has loved every minute of bringing this kind of boredom busting play to families across Canada each month. She lives with her two kiddos and husband in Chatham-Kent, Ontario and she loves books.