Hiring: Part-time Studio Assistant
I’m looking for an assistant to help me out in my home studio for a few hours every week during the busy season leading up to the holidays. Wild Child is a fun place where we make playdough kits that delight kiddos.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are medically exempt.
- Organized, detail oriented, visual perfectionist
- You like to make things look spic & span
- Positive attitude, easy going & FUN!
- 11 week contract from October 4th to December 17th
- Two 4 hours shifts per week EG: Tuesdays & Thursdays 10 to 2pm.
- Available to work this shift anytime between 9:30am to 3pm, Monday to Friday with room for flexibility after you are trained.
- $18 to $20 per hour
Assisting me to produce dough kits according to instructions including:
- Assembling accessory packs
- Stuffing dough into jars
- Stamping boxes
- Stickering jars
- Picking & shipping orders
- Counting inventory
- deep cleaning the mixer and dough making area
- breaking down boxes
- Sweeping & mopping
- Organizing inventory
- Social media help like holding the camera/pressing play
- Trips to the post office, Michael’s, Staples etc. as needed, own car an asset